ALASKALLC.US/Simple Asset Protection That Works
|ASSET PROTECTION . LLC CHARGING ORDER PROTECTION . ALASKA LLC . WYOMING LLC . FORECLOSURE PROTECTION|
|>> LLC CHARGING ORDER PROTECTION PRESENTATION . PROTECT YOURSELF NOW <<|
A CREDITOR CANNOT FORECLOSE AGAINST YOUR MEMBER INTEREST IN AN ALASKA LLC
PRIME RA GROUP, INC. 109 East
17th Street, #25, Cheyenne WY 82001
PRIME RA GROUP, INC. 109 East 17th Street, #25, Cheyenne WY 82001
We don't provide legal advice or tax advice. Please see a qualified tax advisor or an attorney.
>> ALASKA LLC PRESENTATION <<
The Alaska LLC offers the ultimate LLC option:
1. The creditor must work and pay to win the lawsuit.
2. If the creditor wins litigation, he's left with the effort of collecting the judgment.
3. The creditor can only obtain a charging order against your interest in the LLC. This means that the creditor is "next in line" for any LLC distributions that were due you.
4. The manager of the LLC decides that he won't release any distributions from the LLC.
5. This causes the creditor to be liable for all taxes as if he's collected from your interest in the LLC--but he doesn't get a penny. In other words, he must pay taxes as if he's been collecting without receiving a dime.
6. The creditor realizes that he can't force distributions to be released. He can't foreclose against your LLC interest.
Alaska LLC within 24 hours
$1000 Set up
$500 annual renewal
FACT: ALASKA offers an LLC where the member's interest cannot be foreclosed. Alaska Sec. 10.50.380 (Rights of Creditors)
FACT:The Alaska LLC serves as a friendly creditor. Sign a promissory note indenting assets to the LLC. Now the LLC has a right to enforce your contribution to the LLC.
FACT:REVENUE RULING 77-137 makes the IRS your friend. The IRS makes your creditor liable for taxes after the creditor obtains a charging order against your interest in the LLC. This is like a "wage attachment" of sorts against your LLC interest. The creditor doesn't want to pay taxes on a "paycheck" it hasn't received.
Creditor realizes it can't foreclose against your interest in the LLC and assets cannot be forced out. He's forced to wait, and wait, and pay taxes during this time. This encourages him to go back to the negotiation table and work out a settlement, after he's won the lawsuit, after he obtained the charging order...he wants this to go away.